Across my 20 year career of 'partnering people to unlock potential', I have found coaching to be the most powerful tool to deliver lasting results.
My clients value my ability to bring clarity and structure to creativity, to help leaders and teams find the courage to embrace new insights, and the wisdom to benefit from diverse perspectives.
- APECS certification in executive coaching (2021)
- MA in Coaching (2019)
- Certificate in Psychotherapy (2017)
- Diploma in Coaching (2012)
- PGCE (2004)
- BA Eng Lit (2002)
'To provide expert thinking partnership to inspired leaders and teams, by developing potential, and positioning their unique contribution for purposeful impact.'
The How? (Values)
1. keep the faith - in the creative potential of every person, place and community to become more, and therefore 'coaching change'
2. stay open to fresh perspectives - knowing that it takes partnership to achieve lasting change
3. feed the vision - because our best work is inspired by purpose